View Full Version : Baltimore area skaters

flo
12-03-2003, 09:45 AM
Baltimore area skaters: The Ice Club of Baltimore's holiday show is December 13th at 10. All are welcome to come and skate after!
Please let me know if you have any questions.

mikawendy
12-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Hi flo--
Is 10:00 when the programs are scheduled to start? Or do they start later and go later?

I want to come, but I have to be at group FS lesson mid-morning. If you think programs will still be going on by 12:30, let me know.

Then again, I could skip my FS lesson... the only element I need before the test is the backspin and hey, I don't know if it's gonna happen by then anyway! :D

Debbie S
12-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Hi flo,

I'll be there! My semester finishes next week and I'll have nothing to do but relax, and immerse myself in skating, of course. :)

Back to studying Finance. :twisted:

flo
12-04-2003, 09:46 AM
Hi all,
The programs will begin at 10:30, and will probably last under an hour. After that there will be open skating for all until 12:30.
Mika, if you would like to come, I'd be happy to help you out with your back spin. Debbie see you there! Do you have a program?
Take care!

Debbie S
12-04-2003, 05:33 PM
Hi flo,

Yes, I do have a program now! It's to Rach #2. It's a little slow, but my coach - Claudia - thought it would be better to do it that way since it's my first program. 1:40 is not much time - I'm sure I'll be skating quickly anyway, to get it all in. Last night, we choreographed the first part. I'll be doing it at the Wash comp.

Hey, maybe you can help me with my back spin, too! Just like you did last year after the Christmas show. (Am I ever going to get it right? - athough I am getting 2-3 revs now, instead of 1) :) Arrgghh!! What's wrong with my BO edges?:roll:

flo
12-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Debbie - Would you like to skate as a guest in our show? I know you're still working on your program, but you could skate a modified version.
I'd be happy to help you with the backspin.

Debbie S
12-05-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the offer, flo. Hmmm, at first thought, my response was "no way, it won't be ready," but we'll probably do the second half on Wednesday, and I have a rough cut of the music on tape. It might be good to perform it once before I compete with it. When would I have to let you know by?

My Finance exam has been postponed to Tuesday aftn b/c of the weather (it was supposed to be tomorrow - so the agony prolongs....):evil: