View Full Version : I had a weird skating dream last night!

icenut84
11-14-2003, 07:05 AM
I had a strange dream last night! I was at a competition (my first one), and had to do dance. I could pick whatever dance I wanted, so I picked the Swing Dance. I started doing it, but then I was told that I had to wear a skirt (I was wearing the trousers I usually wear to skate). I didn't have one, so some helpful people at the side helped me out - two girls had a pair of leggings on, so they both took them off, and I put one leg into each so the other leg flapped at the sides - hey presto, a skirt! pml (strange logic in dreams). Anyway, I was about to do the dance when our own Mrs Redboots came on too, to dance it with me! lol. (She looked stunning and had a lacy skirt on). Anyroad, we started doing it but I kept making mistakes on which steps were next, and we were both practically hopping round the rink instead of gliding! I think we lost. And that was the end. NOOO idea where it came from. :lol:

icenut84
11-14-2003, 07:06 AM
Oh yeah, and another part of it was that I was learning to do a lutz, and on about the 2nd or 3rd try I could do it perfectly!! I haven't learned a lutz yet - is this a good sign? ;)

Justine_R
11-14-2003, 07:10 AM
Lol dreams are weird and i hooe this is a good dream for you!

blurrysarah
11-14-2003, 08:36 AM
I had one of these dreams last night also, I did the most beautiful, high flip, it may have been a double, and I can barely do a single flip in real life. I went to the rink today assuming I could do it again, until I realised it was just a dream. :oops:

NickiT
11-14-2003, 10:17 AM
How weird!! I had a strange skating dream last night too, but it was about other skaters rather than skating!!!

Nicki

rinsk
11-14-2003, 12:39 PM
I had a competition a couple of days before a big musculo-skeletal anatomy exam. The night before my competition, I kept having these dreams about judges stopping me partway through my solo to give me a pop quiz and the muscles in the hand.