View Full Version : Skate SF pics are up

skaternum
11-06-2003, 08:54 AM
Photo Reflect has pictures up from Skate San Francisco.

Skate SF pics (http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?EventFrame?event=040N0000)

AshBugg44
11-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Not cool. They don't have my event up. :(

Mrs Redboots
11-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Not at all cool - you have to stand on your head to see the photos.....

skaternum
11-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Be patient. Sometimes it takes a while to get them all posted and organized. It looks like they may have actually taken a few groups off since I looked this morning. Maybe they're reorganizing. I did notice a typo or two earlier.

AshBugg44
11-06-2003, 04:19 PM
And somethings are just messed - my little Madison was in Wintergreen Mints 2A and there was only one other girl - and not the people pictures in that category!

jazzpants
11-06-2003, 06:18 PM
Yeap! Quite a few groups are missing. My group and the group after definitely not on there...

I'm not too worried though... ;) :P

skaternum
11-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Oh, I wouldn't worry. They'll be there soon enough for all the world to see! :D Hee hee.

jazzpants
11-06-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by skaternum
Oh, I wouldn't worry. They'll be there soon enough for all the world to see! :D Hee hee. I wonder how much I'll have to pay the photographers NOT to put pictures of me in the dreaded skating dress on the website. ;)

BTW: No word from Jay yet. I'm sure you'll get those pictures soon enough. :P

And speaking of Jay... he's got some good action shots (http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?EventFrame?event=040N00001W) this time around! :D (No skating dress though.) :P :lol:

sc8lin
11-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Wait, these pictures say Skate San Fransisco 2002. How can you see the ones from this year??

MQSeries
11-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by jazzpants

And speaking of Jay... he's got some good action shots (http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?EventFrame?event=040N00001W) this time around! :D (No skating dress though.) :P :lol:

What jumps does Jay have? His sit spin and spread eagle look great. You rarely expect to see such good positions from an adult skater.

jazzpants
11-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by sc8lin
Wait, these pictures say Skate San Fransisco 2002. How can you see the ones from this year??

UH OH!!! :oops: You are right! These are from LAST YEAR'S Skate SF!!! :( (I remember Jay's shirt being darker this year and he was doing only Master's Men this year. I also see one of my friend in PRE-BRONZE on this webpage. (She was competing BRONZE this year!)

Looks like the ones for this year hasn't been posted yet...

jazzpants
11-07-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by MQSeries
What jumps does Jay have? His sit spin and spread eagle look great. You rarely expect to see such good positions from an adult skater. [Putting on my Jay K's PR person hat...] :P
Jay has up to a lutz consistent. He's has up to a double sal but inconsistent. I personally has only see him landed a double loop once and it was a two footed landing. But this was as of last month. He's currently working on Novice Moves (aka Nervous Move...) :P

[Taking off Jay K's PR person hat...]

Not bad for an "old" man! ;)

skaternum
11-07-2003, 07:08 PM
:oops: I must have posted the wrong URL. I searched for them, looked at them, then ditched them. I searched again later, and must have gotten the wrong URL. So sorry. I'll see if I can find the current one.

Uh, yeah. I'm a computer professional. :oops:

AshBugg44
11-07-2003, 07:18 PM
Muy professional ;)