View Full Version : Did anyone see Stars on Ice?

Jade
11-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey All,
I was just wondering if anyone on this board actually went to see Stars on Ice live!?!
Ive only seen it once and it was a great performance!:D:D
So did anyone see it here and if so was it in there opinon; good?:D:D:D

Well its just a thought and you know what they say theres nothing like seeing it live!
You just really dont get the thrill and excitement that you do when your there!Watching it on TV isnt as good as the real thing !

Schmeck
11-05-2003, 09:01 PM
I've been to the Portland ME show for the past 4 years. While live skating is certainly more exciting and inspirational, I've found the quality of SOI to be headed down hill fast. Don't know what to expect this year, but it might be my last if it's not better than last year's show!

Magz
11-06-2003, 07:35 PM
I've been going to it for a few years now here in Canada...I've always wished Tara Lipinski would do the Canadian tour but it's always sooo much fun going to see it live

Ice_Girl_001
11-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Wow !
Ive only ever been to one and i loved it!
Live is the best!

peaches
11-06-2003, 09:50 PM
I've been going to see SOI since '92 and love it, even when it's in a not-so-great season. After Tara joined I felt the show really catered more to cheeseball kiddy crap and that they dumbed it down too much, but the last two seasons were awesome. This last year, in particular, really renewed my faith in SOI because the skaters actually skated; there was less cheese and far more substance. I'm really looking forward to Chris having more of a hand in the show because I think his vision of what entertainment should be is unmatched; he's got more creativity in his pinky than the other major FS choreographers combined. Last year renewed my belief that there are pro skaters out there that really care and I expect this year to be even better. :) Pay the extra $$ to be on-ice if you get the chance!

Justine_R
11-07-2003, 06:55 AM
ive actaully been 2 a few ! I love them.