figurebabe
07-07-2002, 12:03 PM
deleted

Mrs Redboots
07-08-2002, 05:35 AM
Total scam; don't believe a word of it!

TashaKat
07-08-2002, 10:48 AM
[quote:e8cd69fe63="Mrs Redboots"]Total scam; don't believe a word of it![/quote:e8cd69fe63]

figurebabe, as I said at FSW I would strongly advise you to delete this message. You have posted your name and address and that is, quite frankly, putting you at risk.

Schemes like this are a scam, there are bodies out there who want them banned totally. I realise that you desperately want to have lessons but really you need to look closer to home, I made some suggestions to you (chores for parents, saturday job at the rink etc) in my e-mail and think that you should investigate these options. As I said to you previously, the elite have trouble getting sponsorship so it is highly unlikely that you will attract any sponsors - sorry to be blunt but it is the truth. If it were that easy my skating friends wouldn't have to scrimp and save for new costumes, coaches expenses etc. Almost everyone who skates has to make sacrifices for the sport (financial, social, time, sleep) and I'm afraid that only stand to lose in the end with a scheme such as this.

All the best, please realise that what we are saying is in your best interest.

L x

Mariposa
07-08-2002, 12:22 PM
How dissappointing to see this in an area I thought was reserved for discussions about skating??!??!