View Full Version : Bunga Pads in UK?

skateflo
07-06-2002, 07:30 PM
Can anyone help me find a source for Bunga Pads in the UK?
My friend is skating at Nottingham (home is Glasgow) and he is in dire need of them.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by his USA "Auntie D."

TashaKat
07-07-2002, 12:23 AM
[quote:ed089a730d="skateflo"]Can anyone help me find a source for Bunga Pads in the UK?
My friend is skating at Nottingham (home is Glasgow) and he is in dire need of them.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by his USA "Auntie D."[/quote:ed089a730d]

Hi :D

I was unable to track any of the 'real deal' Bunga Pads down in the UK and ended up ordering mine from the US. You COULD try Kev Howard at Topskate, I just got my Harlicks from him and he's very helpful. Or maybe you could get some for him and ship them to the UK.

I WOULD advise against getting 'generic' bunga pads, I bought some to save a few £'s and yes, they look the same and they feel the same BUT they fall apart much, much quicker and the price difference ISN'T enough to warrant me buying them again.

Sorry I can't be of much help, maybe there's someone else out there who will have more info :oops:

L x

NickiT
07-07-2002, 04:38 AM
I just order mine direct from www.bungapads.com. I usually receive them within two weeks and have done this three or four times now with no problems. I haven't heard of any UK sources for these.

Nicki

Schmeck
07-07-2002, 06:43 AM
NickiT, thanks for the link to their website! Didn't know they had so many products - my skate pro only carries a few, more common Bunga pads. I bet my daughter Icy would like some of the toe pads, as she's always messing up her feet (especially her toes) playing in the yard right before it's time to go skating :roll:

melanieuk
07-07-2002, 10:59 AM
Ian Robertson (Dumfries and Aberdeen) stocks not only bunga pads but Skating safe crash pads too.
I get all my stuff from him.

Visit the site at:
www.sskatings.demon.co.uk/

TashaKat
07-07-2002, 02:09 PM
[quote:cce2bd4c1e="melanieuk"]Ian Robertson (Dumfries and Aberdeen) stocks not only bunga pads but Skating safe crash pads too.
I get all my stuff from him.

Visit the site at:
www.sskatings.demon.co.uk/[/quote:cce2bd4c1e]

Thanks Mel, are they the real ones? Do you know the cost?

Ta

L x

skateflo
07-09-2002, 04:52 AM
Thanks everyone for your help. I have emailed the information to his Mum.