View Full Version : what am i to do?

chiclet
10-20-2003, 08:32 PM
i have been looking at buying new blades in a few months but i want to be sure i have the right one i have all my single jumps and am starting doubles and my axel i can do most spins (camel sit scratch layback) i was wondering about ultima mirage but im not too sure anyone know what kind of blade they are like

sk8er1964
10-20-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by chiclet
i have been looking at buying new blades in a few months but i want to be sure i have the right one i have all my single jumps and am starting doubles and my axel i can do most spins (camel sit scratch layback) i was wondering about ultima mirage but im not too sure anyone know what kind of blade they are like

I have my axel and am starting doubles (I'm an adult), and I have the Ultima Elites. I like them.

LoopLoop
10-21-2003, 07:37 AM
I have an axel and am working on a couple of doubles; I have Pattern 99s and love them!

Mrs Redboots
10-21-2003, 08:56 AM
My coach tells his skaters to upgrade to Phantoms once they start their double jumps.

Black Sheep
10-21-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Redboots
My coach tells his skaters to upgrade to Phantoms once they start their double jumps.

That's what I've got, and they work like a charm for everything high-freestyle! 8-)

Jade
10-21-2003, 02:10 PM
hey,
I have i am working on my axels and and doubles and i have coronation ace blades !!
There i really great!
Well i like them!:)

96.23??
10-21-2003, 07:20 PM
I have my axel and some doubles.. sometimes ;), and I'm working in corn. aces.

Mrs Redboots
10-22-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Jade
hey,
I have i am working on my axels and and doubles and i have coronation ace blades !!
There i really great!
Well i like them!:) They are good, aren't they? My coach says they are the ideal blade until you are working on your doubles, and then, when next you need new blades (but not until), you go to Phantoms. At which point, I imagine, you lose all your doubles again until you are used to the Phantoms!