View Full Version : If you are in need of a Pairs Partner please read?

FSWer
10-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Jamie_rae has given me permission to post this again for her as she is still in search a partner. She is learning to do Pairs and skates clockwise. So if there are any skaters here who are looking for a partner as well and would like to learn to skate like her please either e-mail her at iluvjamie_david.com or you can PM. her at Jamie_rae352 for details. Thanks.

CanAmSk8ter
10-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Has she posted her stats and qualifications at any of the partner search boards? As skatingforums.com is mainly a fan board, I don't think posting just here is going to net anything for her.

FSWer
10-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Yes she has,and she having a heck of a hard time finding a partner. That's why I asked her if she wanted me to see if anyone here in skatingforums on the skaters board would be willing to learn how she skates if they wanted to become her partner.

jp1andOnly
10-15-2003, 09:48 PM
her location is not good for pairs skating. Also the fact she can not relocate or travel a couple hours is a hinderance. I hope she finds a partner but in the meantime she should concentrate on singles. If she is SERIOUS about pairs than she needs to enquire at some of the pairs training sites in her area...Preston, Arc, Hamilton maybe... Toronto.