View Full Version : Similar dance /Starskate question

rinsk
10-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Anyone who was at Starskate Nations last year would probably be able to help. In the dance competition, did both skaters in the girl-girl teams both wear dresses?

Isabelle
10-07-2003, 11:56 AM
I was at one of the Starskate events last year and both girls in the girl-girl teams I saw wore dresses. :)

plinko
10-07-2003, 12:05 PM
They both wear dresses in the University Championships. Team uniform dresses, rather plain for ice dance.

thumbyskates
10-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Yep two girls from my club did Biathalon, and they wore really pretty matching dresses.

On a side note, does anyone know if events besides Triathalon and Biathalon are going to SS Nats this year?

Korts

thumbyskates
10-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Yep two girls from my club did Biathalon, and they wore really pretty matching dresses.

On a side note, does anyone know if events besides Triathalon and Biathalon are going to SS Nats this year?

Korts

rinsk
10-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the help.

As for other events, Thumbyskates, they have an announcement for Starskate nationals in the SkateCanda members-only section: looks like Biathlon and Triathlon only (they've also got the adult and high school stuff going on at the same time...).