View Full Version : Another question about regionals

BABYSKATES
09-20-2003, 05:54 PM
I have yet another question about regionals. How do the qualifying rounds work? How many kids advance from the qualifying rounds? In the SWP region, there are (tentatively) 5 groups of juveniles. There is an "initial" round (round 1), a "qualifying" round (round 2) and a "final" round. Is this information specified in the USFSA rule book? I'm going to have to try to figure out where I put mine. I have so many questions!

Thanks for any information you can give me!

Elsy2
09-21-2003, 08:32 AM
This info is specified in the rulebook....and I happen to have just gotten my new one. I believe the info is on page 48, CR12.95 (but I am not responsible if I'm giving you the wrong info ;) ) From what I see here, when there are 73-90 competitors, there will be 5 groups in the qualifying round, 4 from each group will advance to the intial round (two groups of 10), and 8 will advance from those two groups for a total of 16 in the final round.......

BABYSKATES
09-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Thank you! I can't find my old rule book and don't have my new one yet. Next year, I will order as soon as the books are available since I seem to have a new question every day!

Thanks again!