View Full Version : Shoutoutz Plz Read!

Lutzgirl
09-19-2003, 04:54 PM
Ok i no this site is not as the teenspeak calls it SHOUTOUTS (adrian)
But i think today i have started quite a few threads in quite a few many forums when i realised the word "shout out!"
Now for all you old coots or fogies out there no offence to anyone imparticular!Ill just let you no what shout out means "SHOUTOUT"
Is something you do when you want to congratulate someone on there achievements or excellence in something! Well seeing this is a skating forum by the way FIGURE SKATING IS THE BEST SPORT ON THE EARTH! maybe you might want to to 'SHOUTOUT " to someone that has helped you achieve or in excellence somehow Example-----Your coach,A fellow Skater, Fitness coach,Parents:),brothers and sisters,FRIENDS!

This thread is just a place where you can Give a big shoutout OR THANKYOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HELPED YOU ACHIVE OR DONE SOMETHING ELSE IN SOMEWAY"""""

Well i hope is see alot of shoutouts!
Thankz Lutzgirl

be cute be wild be tru be u!

jazzpants
09-19-2003, 06:27 PM
Actually it's not really to "congratulate." It's just to acknowledge someone.

Shout Out definition (http://www.playahata.com/pages/dictionary/dictionaryqtoz.html)

I want to give a "shout out" to my posse on skatingforum.com, RSSIR, and the Monday night crowd at YB for giving me a sense of community in the skating world.

I also want to give a "shout out" to all the coaches I've had as I've been moving around from job to job (and rink to rink.) Special "shout out" to my primary coach! He's the ambassador of "Kwan" ... in more ways than you think :lol: (Think Jerry McGuire...)

CanAmSk8ter
09-19-2003, 08:03 PM
Well, as far as idols go mine are Shae-Lynn and Victor because they're the best and they never gave up and stood up for what they believed and they finally won Worlds!

I'd also like to give shout outs to my three best friends, even though they don't read this board AFAIK, and our coach who moved last year, and also to all my friends from Lake Placid. I'm already counting the weeks until next summer!

singerskates
09-19-2003, 10:49 PM
Elvis Stojko for sticking to his guns and for getting this former couch potato coach off of the couch and into the rink to try figure skating for herself.

Thanks Elvis! Your nugging, has made me understand why you just can't let figure skating competitions go. Keep up the good work buddy. And get well soon!