View Full Version : Whats you Flavour?

Lutzgirl
09-13-2003, 11:55 AM
This question is mainly for figure skaters but really anyone if you want can answer!
Read the Subject of my thread? ''WHATS YOUR FLAVOUR?''
To the older of the bunch out there this basically means...What Kind of Music to you skate to and what do you wear to make a match?
Ill Be taking the Junior Silver Freeskate test soon and i need a few suggestions !! Your input would be greatly appreciated especially from older skaters that have more experirence but i can take anyones suggestions...........
Well thankz again

96.23??
09-13-2003, 05:34 PM
I skate to and like all different genres (flavours) of music! :D

Black Sheep
09-13-2003, 06:10 PM
There's an online personality test called, "What Flavor Are You?" I took it and found out I taste like chicken. No wonder my cats love to lick me so much! 8-)

BringontheRain
09-13-2003, 09:07 PM
Lets see

Juvenile ~ skated to music by Luis Cobos and I loved it, still do
Intermediate ~ Short was "Toss the Feathers" The Coors, which I wanna go back to, I am in love with it ... but it's not long enough ... long was "Bells Are Ringing" the main title
Novice / Junior / Senior ~ "Leyenda" Vanessa Mae, which I love for shirt and my long, Compliation of music from "! Viva La Guitarra !" Vehkavaara & Simone, which I also love ... I am only testing now, which is why I have the same music for 3 levels, I'm not competing til Senior :)