View Full Version : CONGRATS to Flutzilla!!!

Ice T
09-02-2003, 03:47 PM
I just want to put my own thread out here to congratulate Flutzilla for the AWESOME job she did at the Peach Classic!!

She had the judges and the spectators laughing wildly over her interpretative number!! And she got FIRST PLACE!!! Way to go!!

She also skated incredibly AWESOME in her freeskate event and took home the Bronze medal. She should be very proud and pleased with herself!!

This time you are MY hero!! :D :D :D

Ice T

dani
09-02-2003, 03:54 PM
I was there - she really did that great a job!! Although, like skaternum said, there were many conflicts with the interp this year so I was unable to see the twinkle, twinkle program, but I did see it at nationals and it is hillarious!

Good job Flutzilla!!

ps) My secret for not having to skate against Flutzilla? Easy, I got older ;-)

jazzpants
09-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Anyone know how I could get the videotape for that program? :lol: :P

I probably won't be competing against her next year... same method as dani... I'll be in Group II by then! :P

Congrats Flutzilla!!! You did it!!!

Ice T
09-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Yes, if anyone wants videos from Peach Classic, they can be ordered. Send an e-mail to Ed at elitemediaproductions@hotmail.com

Ice T

flutzilla1
09-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Thank you IceT! In case I haven't mentioned it in the past 5 minutes, you are the greatest!!! :) And thanks Dani and jazzpants for your congrats! :)

This was hands down the most fun Peach I have been to (this was my third consecutive year). And everyone skated great! IceT did a beautiful job in her Silver MITF event, and had such wonderful, smooth skating in her FS event (she always has such a peaceful look on her face when she skates!) :) And Dani was terrific too! I love her new FS music, and I wish I had her camel (for anyone who saw my Interp event, that is actually what my real camel looks like!) I saw Skaternum in pairs and she was awesome -- she and her partner's sbs footwork sequence was incredible!

The party was a lot of fun too -- the highlight was definitely watching Aren's 1995 Nationals freeskate on the big screen while Aren himself was watching! Listening to Dick Button's commentary on Aren's program was too funny.

I hope you compete next year jazzpants, we would love to see you there! Your coach was terrific in the Masters Interp event, I want his spiral! :)

tidesong
09-03-2003, 09:06 AM
Congratulations to flutzilla and everyone in Peach classic! Competitions are so fun! :)